As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
LAPASA Men's Lightweight Merino Wool Base Layer Top, Black, Warm Underwear Long Johns Long Sleeve Shirt M29, LLAPASA
- Certified by standard 100 oekO-TEX, free from harmful chemicals. Variants: please note that this 100% natural merino wool thermal undershirt can be purchased in two different variants/thicknesses. The texture of the fibers is so fine that the wool feels soft and smooth on the skin.
Extra soft: this merino wool base layer top is extra soft, cycling, does not scratch, horse riding, skiing, and is suitable for both summer and winter. Variant one extra warm top M67 250g/m² merino wool perfect for icy cold conditions. Comfortable: the durable 4-way stretch ribbed hem and close fit make this thermal underwear extra flexible and guarantee durability.
If the washing machine does not have this program, we recommend using the hand wash program or washing by hand. Uv protection: the upf 50+ rating fabric blocks 98% of the sun's UV rays to keep you safely covered and prevent sunburns.
Machine wash: the thermal underwear can be washed in the wool wash program with wool detergent at a maximum of 30 degrees. No itching with our merino wool! Our merino wool is made from very fine fibers which make it feel comfortable to wear. Perfect for outdoor activities such as camping, light, hiking, snowboarding, etc. Merino wool: the merino wool top is made from 100% natural and superfine merino wool from australia. Variant two warm thermal vest M29 200g/m² merino wool perfect for cool weather.
100% Merino Wool Midweight Long Sleeve Thermal Shirt Charcoal Gray, MERIWOOL Mens Base LayerMERIWOOL
- Easy care: mid-weight long sleeve crew top shirt is machine-washable on cold setting and safe to tumble dry on low heat, 250g/m2 weight interlock-knit Merino wool can be used as a base layer or mid-layer, so it’s ready when you are for your next adventure. Through the process of wicking, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than any other fibers.
Exceptional customer care: if your meriwool men’s crew top doesn’t perform to your satisfaction, exchange, return it to us within 30 DAYS along with proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, or replacement.
Includes a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, which covers manufacturing and material defects. Washer/dryer safe. For best results: hand wash and lay flat to dry. Super soft: 100% all natural superfine 18. 5-micron merino wool ensures comfort all day – no itch! eaSY CARE: Mid-weight long sleeve crew top shirt is machine-washable and dryer-safe, so it’s ready when you are for your next adventure.
Wicking refers to a fabric’s ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortable. Men’s size options: XS to 3XL. Package includes: 1 - men’s 250g/m² merino wool thermal crewneck top. Wicking & odor resistance: merino wool’s natural wicking and odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable while active in cold weather.
|Weight||0.32 kg (0.71 Pounds)|
3. Brass Monkeys
Brass Monkeys, Made in New Zealand, 100% Merino Wool, Small Black, Men's Long Sleeve Base Layer ThermalBrass Monkeys
- Made in new zealand - Ethically sourced & manufactured in New Zealand. Designed for extra warmth - Long sleeve base layer thermal, slim fit, crew neck & a shaped tail for extra warmth. Incredibly soft & comfortable - We select only the finest merino wool to ensure softness against your skin with no itch.
100% merino wool - 215gm merino, 19. 5 microns, single jersey knit fabric for ultimate comfort & warmth year round. Odour resistant - natural antibacterial properties mean you can wear it multiple times without needing to wash.
DILLING Men's Merino Wool Base Layer, Long Sleeve Thermal Top Black MDILLING
- Our materials are eco-friendly and comfortable to wear. For now, 90% of our products are organic, they have been adjusted and optimised, but we are striving for 100%. Perfect for sports. Made with care. This men's underlayer is ideal for outdoor activities such as, skiing, running, and hiking.
Dilling's merino thermal vest is 100% merino wool with no added polyester. The merino wool is warm and comfortable, cycling, and its sweat wicking ability absorbs moisture, keeping you dry whilst exercising.
Our nordic swan ecolabel certified dyehouse uses no harmful chemicals or heavy metals, providing you with a clean and pure product. At dilling, the environment, the health of our workers, we care about animal welfare, and you.100 years and four generations.
Dilling has been a danish family run business for over a century. Over the last century, to give you a soft and sustainable product. It has undergone a 16-hour enzyme treatment process to remove all itchy hairs, making it soft against your skin and perfect for people with sensitive skin. 100% merino wool. Sustainability is key. We sell directly to the consumer, the environment, meaning we are able to offer fair prices without compromising our quality, or our working conditions.
Mens 100% Merino Wool Long Sleeve Lightweight Thermal Shirt L, 165 Navy, Merino.tech Merino Wool Base LayerMerino.tech
- Lifetime warranty – all merino. Tech products are covered by our lifetime warranty. Super soft & comfortable – 100% superfine 17. 5 micron merino wool mens base Layer provides all day comfort and no itch! Designed for daily wear without rubbing, overheating, or bunching of regular cotton.
If your merino. Tech mens merino wool base layer does not perform to your satisfaction, return it within 60 DAYS for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement.
Lightweight – mens merino base layer available in: lightweight = 165 g/m², Midweight = 230-250 g/m², Heavyweight = 320+ g/m².
Men's merino wool top naturally regulates body temperature to keep you comfortable all year round. Breathable – for longer lasting wear, hand wash and lay flat to air dry. Moisture wicking & odor resistant – merino base layer mens natural wicking and odor-resistant properties allow it to absorb moisture better than any other fabric, keeping you dry and fresh.
Abstract Geometry-250g, XXL, Naturwool Men's 100% Merino Wool John Set Thermal Underwear Base Layer Top and BottomEizniz
- Do not use softeners. Performance thermal underwear set. Durable Merino fabric for everyday wear. 100% all natural superfine 18. 5-micron merino wool base layer T-shirt and leggings set.
Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. Warm iron. Character: merino wool is super lightweight, non-clammy, soft, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor.
Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Keeping you warm in winter. Merino wool’s base layer t-shirt and leggings set odor-resistant properties and breathable natural wicking keep you skin dry and comfortable while active in weather.
Do not dry clean. It's naturally renewable, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, non-itchy, recyclable. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. The best in easy care technology means your wool thermal set is machine washable and dryable. Line dry in shade.
|Weight||0.36 kg (0.79 Pounds)|
7. TOG 24
TOG 24 Nevis Men's Merino Wool Zip Neck Base Layer Top, Thermal Underlayer, Smooth Merino Wool Anti Bacterial Quick Moisture Wicking, Ideal for Running Hiking Biking Camping Skiing Grey MarlTOG 24
- Merino blend thermal base layer for men is naturally insulating against extreme cold with supersoft cosy finish on the inside. One year guarantee by tog24 the yorkshire-based family company known for high performance, honestly-priced outdoor clothing since 1958.
Merino blend thermal base layer for men is naturally insulating against extreme cold with supersoft cosy finish on the inside.
Natural anti-bacterial properties and quick wicking to stay dry and fresh for longer. Ideal for skiing and snowboarding as well as running, hiking, cycling, camping, motor cycling and all winter sports. Superfine anti-chafe merino wool feels smooth and non-itchy, and seams are sewn flat on the inside to avoid rubbing.
8. Extreme Essentials
Hard Wearing Light Grey Melange, Antibacterial, Extreme Essentials Mens Short Sleeve, Medium, Close Fit Merino Base Layer/Baselayer, T-Shirt Lightweight top, Quick Drying, Flat SeamsExtreme Essentials
- The natural resistance that merino wool has to bacterial build up means that even on the longest days you will be hard pushed to notice any odour. The optimum mix of fibres gives you the best of both worlds.
Merino wool for its uv protection and heat regulation and a mix of Thermocool and Thermolite fibre for its warmth, ability to dry quickly, lightness and durability. All our baselayers come with raglan sleeve and flatlock stitched seams to there is very little chance of chafing even when you have had a long day.
Durable enough to take on the most extreme activities. Our short sleeve baselayers have a curved hem to keep you tucked in and prevent ‘ride-up’ so you know in even the worst conditions you will not suffer from cold spots.
Lightweight Merino Wool Thermal Pants, Grey, MERIWOOL Men’s Base Layer Bottoms, XLMERIWOOL
- Year-round versatility: thanks to a 16. 5 micron jersey knit, our merino wool underwear is the perfect base layer for warm or cool conditions! Soft and comfortable with no itch, you can wear them solo for indoor lounging or outdoors under any pants. Cool and comfortable: whether you?re camping, it wicks sweat away from the skin, our wool base layer keeps you warm without restricting movement! Breathable and quick-drying, so you?re never weighed down by damp, fishing or biking, sticky fabric.
Includes: 1 ? 100% merino wool base layer thermal pants for men in charcoal gray.
Travel light: great for guys on the go, our Merino base layer simplifies travel! At just 190g, it keeps your gear lightweight without taking up valuable space. And since you won?t have to wash it as often as synthetic materials, you?ll even use less water.
Naturally odor-resistant, it even stays fresh with multiple wears, so you can pack less. Size: s to xl. International products have separate terms, including fit, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. Material: 16. 5 micron, 100% merino wool, 190g/m2. Environmentally friendly: when you want luxury, you want meriwool! Our 100% Merino wool base layer is a renewable fabric that?s gentle on the earth.
165 Green Olive, Merino.tech 100% Organic Merino Wool Lightweight Men's Base Layer Long Sleeve Thermal T-Shirt + Wool Hiking Socks LargeMerino.tech
- Super soft & comfortable – 100% superfine 17. 5 micron merino wool mens base Layer provides all day comfort and no itch! Designed for daily wear without rubbing, overheating, or bunching of regular cotton.
Breathable – for longer lasting wear, hand wash and lay flat to air dry. If your merino. Tech mens merino wool base layer does not perform to your satisfaction, exchange, return it within 60 DAYS for a hassle-free refund, or replacement.
Men's merino wool top naturally regulates body temperature to keep you comfortable all year round. Lightweight – merino wool base layer men available in: lightweight = 165 g/m², Midweight = 230-250 g/m², Heavyweight = 320+ g/m².
Moisture wicking & odor resistant – merino base layer mens natural wicking and odor-resistant properties allow it to absorb moisture better than any other fabric, keeping you dry and fresh. Lifetime warranty – all merino. Tech products are covered by our lifetime warranty.