As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and thumb tendonitis. Available in 2 Sizes and in Beige or Grey. Small/Medium, Grey, Thumb & Wrist Support – Recommended for Osteoarthritis of the Thumb, Rhizarthrosis of the Thumb, thumb injuriesAirmed
- High quality, lightweight and breathable wrist and thumb support. Fits either the right or the left hand. Available in two sizes – small/medium and Large/Extra Large – please see our sizing guide below for more information on how to measure.
Available in two colours – beige or grey. Provides firm support and pain relief from they pain and symptoms from thumb osteoarthritis, rhizarthrosis, thumb injuries, thumb immobilisation, thumb tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Malleable / mouldable aluminium thumb splint can be shaped to match your anatomy and provide increased comfort and support.
|Height||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Length||8.5 cm (3.35 Inches)|
|Weight||0.07 kg (0.16 Pounds)|
|Width||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
Exclusive to 4DflexiSPORT®., A Simple One-size Thumb Support for Arthritis Pain Relief. Made of Unique Airflow Cooling Fabric4DflexiSPORT
- Relieves pain: arthritic thumbs osteoarthritis, Skier's Thumb, dupuytren's Contracture, Ulnar Collateral Ligament of the Thumb, Tendonitis, De Quervains Tenosynovitis, Sprained, Staved Thumb.
Gentle on skin: airflow, does not interfere with surface nerves and a superior non-sweaty, breathable, light, rash-free alternative to Neoprene. Can be worn at night. Allows full finger movement. Soothes inflammation in arthritic joints - does not ‘stop’ you sweating, dries quickly, feels cooling and so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it! Easy to fit: both left and right hand interchangeable with adjustable wrist and thumb straps for comfortable personal tension control.
Strong light metal splint: holds the thumb in a natural and neutral position, supporting aching joints allowing them to settle down quickly.
|Manufacturer||Angel Med Ltd|
|Height||2.01 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||22 cm (8.66 Inches)|
|Weight||0.06 kg (0.13 Pounds)|
|Width||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
Thumb immobilisation splint / thumb support for thumb osteoarthritis, left, thumb sprains or following thumb surgery. Small/Medium, Ligaflex Rhizo Thumb SplintTHUASNE
- Wick: the anti-bacterial 3D knit is lightweight and breathable for effective moisture wicking. Arthritis: Particularly suitable for basal thumb arthritis.
No pressure: opening in the thumb column prevents any pressure on the painful zone. Frame: immobilises the thumb in a painless position by a patented wire frame. Spica: thumb spica that immobilises the thumb.
|Height||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Length||32 cm (12.6 Inches)|
|Weight||0.07 kg (0.15 Pounds)|
|Width||28 cm (11.02 Inches)|
Actesso Neoprene Thumb Support Brace Spica, Splint to Relieve Thumb Pain & Injury, Wrist Tendonitis, Right Hand; Left or Right Available, De Quervain's, and Sprains. BlueActesso
- Relief without restricting movement in your hand and wrist - this brace is ideal for when using the computer or carrying out sporting or work activities. This thumb splint helps to alleviate pain from a range of conditions including sprains, de quervain's, thumb tendonitis, trigger thumb, fractures and RSI.
Choose left or right hand above - this support comes in one Universal size and can be adjusted to fit most people with a wrist circumference of between 14-21 cm.
The lightweight neoprene design combined with a thin metal support, helps support injuries of the thumb for support whilst remaining comfortable for as long as needed. Adjustable straps around the wrist and thumb, meaning this support can be fully adjusted as and when needed, giving you more control. Ideal for multiple conditions.
KONUNUS 2 Pairs Therapy Gloves Gel Hand Wrist Support Brace Arthritis Compression for Thumb Arthritis, Sport Pain Relief Tendonitis for Men and Women Fits Both HandsKONUNUS
- Fingerless design: the carpal tunnel support gloves features fingerless style, designed to be a very tight fit, rheumatism or hand injuries or wrist strains and sprains, ideal for people who suffer from arthritis, Reduce thumb joint and wrist joint damage, improves wrist strength.
What you will get: you will get 2 pairs breathable carpal tunnel support gloves, enough quantity for your daily wearing and replacement, which are ideal for men and women daily life.
Wide application: the compression gloves are beneficial for sports such as rugby, golf, tennis, badminton etc. One size fits most, can easily be worn under gloves, without excess bulk, suitable for both men & women, stretch fit, bringing convenience to your daily life. Quality material: the gel hand wrist support brace made of quality nylon and latex, elastic, breathable and durable.
6. Push Braces
Dark purple, PUSH Thumb Support Brace Osteoarthritis CMC Joint Left Size 3Push Braces
- Pain caused by rhizarthrosis, osteoarthritis, tendonitis, but also in strains, sprains or bruises can be relieved. Freedom of movement â€“ thanks to the advanced design of the osteoarthritis ring, it is still possible to grip with your thumb.
Hygienic thumb support: due to the smooth plastic surface, the rhizarthrosis thumb orthosis is very easy to clean. Stabilization â€“ the thumb bandage stabilises the CMC joint.
The surface of the CMC joint bandage is antibacterial and can be easily washed and disinfected. Easy to put on â€“ the rhizarthrosis bandage is very easy to put on thanks to the simple and clever closure system and adapts to the size of your hand individually. High comfort â€“ thanks to the skin-friendly material and the rounded edges of the thumb splint, the wearer feels comfortable to wear.
|Manufacturer||OFA BAMBERG GmbH|
|Height||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Length||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
Tenosynovitis, 4 Pieces Gel Thumb and Wrist Support Wrist Brace with Thumb Support Thumb Support Brace Compression Gloves for Women Arthritis, Carpal TunnelSyhood
- Nice for: the support brace won't limit your movements; it can effectively prevent wrist sprains, fitting for thumb fixation and motion protection; Therefore, wrist and thumb pain, muscle pain spasm and spasm, and reduce soreness and fatigue, it is good for arthritis, carpal tunnel, thumb injury, carpal tendinitis, protect joints and ligaments, tenosynovitis.
Warm notes: please do not wear the gloves for a long time to ensure that you will not develop skin reactions to the glove material; Gently wipe the gloves with talcum powder to make up forsweating problem; You can rinse at regular intervals and then reuse the talcum powder; This is a simple and effective way to enjoy better sleep and work more efficiently.
What you get: package comes with 4 pieces wrist support gloves fitting for wrist circumference 15-18 cm; They are suitable for men and women, good for indoor or outdoor use; If you have any questions, please contact us at will.
Wide use: these carpal tunnel wrist support gloves are practical, golf and weight lifting hand and so on, so they are useful gifts for your friends, thoughtfully tacking care of the garden mother's hand, office worker mouse hand, colleagues or family; You can choose raised side to the skin, because the small magnets will be more effective for pain relief. Nice support for your thumb and wrist: the gel wrist thumb support brace is lightweight, breathable, companies, seamless and easy to put on; They can comfortably support your daily activities, cafes, so you can wear it to parks, restaurants, squares, schools and more.
Medipaq® Gel Thumb Protect Support Brace Double Pack, Hand/Thumb Injury? Painful Arthritis?Medipaq
- The light and soft brace supports and protects the sore points of the thumb with its Silicone Gel Pocket without restricting movement making it ideal for use during sporting activities. Machine washable at 30°C. Gel: 100% Silicone.
Glove: 80% nylon / 20% spandex. Thumb injury? painful arthritis? our completely new Thumb Support is the answer! Double Pack. Provides warmth, compression, and pain relief from many thumb injuries see injury types below. Amazon's choice: in 2018 we are proud to be recommended as Amazon's Choice for "arthritis thumb support".
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
Compression Gloves for Arthritis Pain Relief, Rheumatoid & Osteoarthritis, for Typing and Daily Work., 2 Pairs Arthritis Gloves for Women & MenSUPERFA
- Temperature regulating - retains heat to soothe hands and knuckles without becoming stuffy. All day wear- lightweight, breathable cotton-spandex material will allow you to wear the gloves comfortably all day long. Soft & comfortable material - made of 88% combed cotton and 12% spandex, Allergy Free.
The unisex color and design make these gloves ideal for women, men, Moisture Wicking Fabric, Arthritis Gloves keep the hands dry and allow the skin to breathe, and older family members. Multi-use - whether it’s osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren’s contracture, Computer Typing and Exercise, rheumatoid arthritis, everyday Support, our gloves will provide symptom relief in style!.
Excellent customer service - with all questions answered within 24 hours who offers a 100% satisfaction or money-back guarantee, you can purchase confidently knowing you’ll get the support you need.
The opening is set at optimal length to provide the perfect balance between beneficial compression support and finger/thumb mobility. Perform everyday tasks like using the phone, gardening and more without interference. Open finger design - open finger design allow you complete freedom to feel, computer typing, cooking, touch and grip.
NHS Use Medium Left, Sports Injuries, Support, Tendinitis, Splint. Ideal For Sprains and Mild Joint Traumas, Elastic Thumb Spica, Bursitis, Thumb Pain. Medically Approved, Arthritis, Skier's ThumbOrthoBrace
- Ideal for sports injuries skier's thumb etc, Tendinitis, Arthritis, Thumb Pain, Stabilization, bursitis, Sprains and Mild Joint Traumas, Instability of the Trapeziummetacarpal.
Supplied To NHS. Flexible splint to support thumb and provide greater comfort over thumb movement. Shaped to achieve excellent fit, compression and stability around the hand, wrist and forearm.